Monday, April 30, 2007

Shooting

I went shooting today which was spare of the moment. I only got to shoot a Revolver, but I love shooting this gun, I think I like it because, I can aim with this gun. Last time I went shooting I forgot my Camera, so I remembered this time. I even know what kinds of bullets go in this gun, either had 38 specials, or 357 mag. Well that is what we shoot.

Look at how hot I look with a gun!!

I think I am a pretty good shoot, I would also be scared if someone gave me a gun. I know most people thing it is scary that I know how to shoot. I wish I could go shooting more in Canada.


So in this picture I was shooting the 357 mag. bullets and these have kick back and it ripped off the skin on my thumb it hurt, but it is still fun to shoot. Then after shooting we went off roading in the mountains behind me. Man I LOVE SHOOTING. Logan is also really hot right now it is like 27 degrees out. When I go shooting again I will get a picture of me shooting an AK-47, also a sweet gun to shoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter, the Annie Oakley. All you girls are good with fire arms. I guess you take after your old dad in that.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.