Friday, April 27, 2007

Trip down to Utah

So Garrett and mine trip started out pretty funny, he didn't go to the right place to pick me up, so we waited 30 minutes for that. Then we started to drive and well i took my mom's keys and left her stranded, they finally got a hold of us about 70 km away from were she was, so we had to drive back so we were out another hour. but it was funny. So the first picture is out first stop in Montana in the Mountains, the second is the bones we saw on our stop.

And this is entering into Utah, the first time i stayed awake the whole drive down to Utah. I was pretty excited but it was a fun ride down. Thanks Garrett for the ride it was fun. It was weird not having Kaila around this trip, but i still had a Payne with me the whole trip down. But I will miss that Payne That is in Canada.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you guys are so cute. I love the pictures! My mom thinks you guys look like a couple(?) *It will go well with your engagement picture lol* I'm sorry you had a Pain (Payne) all the way down to utah. Better luck next time. Wish I was their.
Kaila

Anonymous said...

Kaila i wish you were with us too, it would have been great fun. And you guys are all dorks.
Dian

Anonymous said...

I think you look like a cute couple too. Which one did you pick as the engagement picture? LOL

Love Dad

Ully Family said...

So where's the ring and when's the wedding!?!?!?
Kimmie

Roeckers said...

Does Garret know you are all trying to hook Dian and him up?